Your first visit to an orthodontist should be a positive experience. At Design Orthodontics we are more than happy to explain all aspects of your treatment to give you peace of mind.
Depending on your particular needs, there are usually a range of treatments available and we will take the time to listen and guide you through your options. Some common questions that patients want answered during their initial orthodontic consultation include:
- How can I benefit from orthodontic treatment?
- How long will it take?
- How often will I have appointments?
- What kind of pain can I expect and how can I overcome this?
- What can I expect in terms of my treatment e.g. teeth removed, braces etc?
- How much will it cost and what payment options do you offer?
- Are there any specific foods I will need to avoid if I get braces?
- Will braces stop me playing sport or musical instruments?
- How should I keep my teeth clean throughout treatment?Your orthodontist will be able to answer your questions and concerns, explain all aspects of your treatment plan and the expected outcome.
One of the best ways to prepare for an orthodontic consultation is to understand your options. With so many choices available today, orthodontic care is a lot more versatile than in the past. You can start preparing now by seeking out and understanding those options. With a few specific things in mind, you can be totally confident and prepared for the consultation.
Contact us @ Design Orthodontics in Manning!